TeamNotes provides benefits across the entire organization.
Generating complete, accurate and real-time clinical documentation up front is critical to improving quality of care, financial performance and compliance.
With TeamNotes, your clinicians will appreciate intuitive, customizable note templates and automated patient handoff. HIM, billing and compliance professionals will applaud the front-end ICD-10 solution, legible and comprehensive documentation and integrated charge capture and CDI tools. Your IT department will be amazed at how turnkey, fast and well supported a TeamNotes implementation can be.
What TeamNotes Provides
- Complements Existing IT Infrastructure
- Bolt on to MEDITECH, Siemens, Cerner, McKesson and other core hospital information systems.
- Flexible Note Design
- Design your own specialty notes, or select from our library. Modify notes rapidly as requirements and measurements evolve.
- Increased User Efficiency
- Auto-populate notes with labs, pharmacy, allergies, vitals, rad reports and nursing assessments. Build macros for canned text. Carry-forward prior documentation intelligently to further enhance efficiency.
- Coordinated Care
- Let entire care teams jointly-author notes. Automate patient handoff. Export structured H&Ps and discharge summaries to primary care providers and consultants.
- Return On Your Investment
- Start capturing a charge for every service documented. Assure more accurate inpatient coding with more comprehensive documentation. And stop paying for transcription and retrospective CDI programs!
- Drives Front-end Compliance
- Prompt clinicians up-front for greater specificity around diagnoses, quality indicators and billing and compliance needs. Achieve MU requirements. Map codified, reconciled problem lists to suggested ICD-10 codes.